Friday, August 31, 2007

Sarah formerly B. has tagged me for this thingy.

WHAT’S IN A NAME?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

M- Music.
I'm not too talented musically but I sure like to listen to it and go to shows. Summer concerts so far John Mayer and Ben Folds, Great Big Sea, Ryan Adams, Hillsong United and Lacrae, Trip D and rest of the Cross Movement tour (yay for Christian rap).

I- Independent.
"All the women who independent, throw yo' hands up at me." Call it independent, call it selfish but I like to do things my own way and style. I don't care what others think.

C- Comedic.
I have been told that I have a good sense of humor a few times. Dusty also tells me that maybe I think I'm funnier than I actually am since I seem to laugh at my own jokes when he's not. Hey, as long as I get a kick out of it, who cares?

H- Happy.

I know this may sound simple but I like to think of myself as a happy person. I like to smile to show that.

E- Excited.
I am always excited about things and I excite easily. I tend to voice that excitement also. When I'm excited I tend to talk about that event or happening constantly. It drives Dusty crazy.

L- Loud.
Let's just say that I've been told by many people that I am loud. I think that's because I talk a lot and that I'm not afraid to use volume.

L- Lunch.
I like food a lot and try to never skip a meal.

E- Educated.
Heck, I went to school for 20 years of my life. Me thincs it 2 have inflewenced I.


3 comments:

Doreen T. said...

So who are you tagging, Miss K Michelle?

Kara said...

I tag you, mom. Share with us your middle name.

Christie said...

Your blog is hilarious, I love it!