Wednesday, September 19, 2007

JT w/ O

Set the DVR JT fans. He will be on Oprah today and will be talking about Britney.


(expert from today's show, allegedly)
Oprah: What do you think is going on with Britney?
Justin: I don’t know, to be honest with you. I haven’t spoken to her in years. I mean, there’s no ill will—I have nothing but love for her. It’s funny because we dated each other at a time…wow, I haven’t talked about this in a long time. It’s interesting.
Oprah: But you’ve never talked about it to me, so it’s okay.
Justin: Hey, let’s get it in, girl.
Oprah: Let’s get it in.
Justin: We were teenagers, you know?
Oprah: Yes, famous teenagers.
Justin: I think that’s basically the best way to describe what happened to us. I think she’s a great person, and I don’t know her as well as I did …. What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she blew it...she has the opportunity to spend a lifetime with jt and she threw it all away. look where she's at now. poor thing.

if i had justin and blew it all, i would probably pursue a lifestyle similar to one she is currently leading! how does one recover from something so devastating? ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me! :-)

J Yo said...

She is a trainwreck!! Poor kids...I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope K-Fed gets custody!! :) And yes, ladies...JT is still the hottie-hot-hottie he's always been...that Jessica he's dating is one lucky lady.