Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I've sucked at blogging. No excuse. Here's what we've been up to:

-Dusty and I traveled to Seattle before the second big storm on Saturday. We made it with no problems.
-Since the storm arrived after we got here, we were stuck at my parents condo for a few days. Cabin fever!
-We came in on Saturday so I could work on Monday and Tuesday in the office but the weather prevented that.
-We had our friend Christmas party at Andy's with the Camps, BAnne, and Andy. Super fun and Andy made another delicious cheesecake (from scratch).
-On Christmas Eve, my fam had brunch with my paternal grandparents, went to a play in Seattle ("The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever"), dinner at BluWater, and then service at First Pres Bellevue.
-Merry Christmas! I'm getting no gifts this year but I couldn't be more happy because I have all I've ever needed or wanted.

No comments: