Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's the Big Day

Anyone want to make last minute bets on what we're having? I've heard both boy and girl.


My mom lands here in an hour.  We are gong to go to Dusty's fancy school lunch (dress up day) then head to the appointment and then go watch some Special Olympics. The events we're playing on seeing is hockey and figure skating.  

VP Joe Biden is supposed to be in Boise today for the S.O. and I heard that the Governaitor and his wife are also here. You've probably seen this on TMZ but Kenny G was also here for the S.O.

9 comments:

kel said...

Boy. But I bet you're getting guesses all over the chart. :) Er... I guess there are only two options. But I remember so many people guessing based on how I carried and it was SO ANNOYING!

anne said...

I am sooooooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Ben is convinced that you're having a girl...no real reason at all. I am torn. Maybe my guess should be a boy...just to spite my husband. :)

Feel free to text, call, email, post, or whatever ASAP!

How exciting for your mom to be there too!

Anonymous said...

Just arrived and took one last look at Kara's little bump. I'll guess... girl!

Nicole said...

I'm guessing a boy!
Have fun :)

Robica said...

can't wait to find out! tell me asap!! I'm guessing a boy.

Sumner family said...

Hey Kara! I can't wait to hear the fun news!! I think I'll guess boy...but I'm usually wrong! Enjoy your exciting day! I'm sure I'll be checking this thing like crazy today! :)
(can't wait to go shopping for my little cousin!)

Love, Holly

CMC said...

I guessed girl before, but I'm now thinking boy.

Valerie said...

Well shoot, everyone besides your mom says boy, so I say GIRL! Moms know best!

christy said...

I think boy, but will be equally excited for a girl!