Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hot Pants!

I had been searching for some new cropped jeans to replace my beloved Gap pair that no longer fit. That pair had been a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe for the last 3 years and now I can no longer wear them. I know that capris are pretty much "out" but I just love these too much to let go. I struggled finding a new pair. Most pairs I would try on were too short (I like my cropped jeans closer to my ankle than my knee- mid to lower calf). After searching for weeks I found a new pair that fit me like a glove.

Here's the best part-- $15 at Target (sale through Saturday)!

P.S. That is not me in the picture (for those of you that thought it might be). I have never been that tan. Maybe it's Christy though...I'll have to check if she's done Target modeling lately.

3 comments:

Robica said...

What a steal! I'm heading there for lunch.

christy said...

I totally saw them at Target today! How funny. They are super cute. Too bad I didn't have time to try them on. And who said capri's are out?!? Oh dear... I am so behind.

Kara said...

I saw that capris were out on "Tim Gunn's Guide to Style". Are capris and cropped pants the same thing?