Monday, July 7, 2008

independence day weekend

Thursday Evening:
-Dinner at The Pink Door w/ joel, erin, julianne, ryan, meredith, luke and sunna. I had the lasagna...very rich!
-Drinks at our favorite Irish Pub- Kell's.

Friday:
-Bought a butt-load of stuff at the 25% sale at Pacific Fabrics.
-BBQ at the Camp's (Also a couple games of girls v. guys Sequence. The girls obviously won.)
-Celebration Park for fireworks show along with the rest of city.

Saturday:
-Water Taxi from Des Moines to the Tall Ships festival.
-Spent day at Foss Waterway exploring tall ships and fresh donuts.
-Water Taxi back to Des Moines and encountered a non-lifethreatening emergency.
-Ian and Camille's wedding at the Robinswood House in Bellevue (so beautiful!)

Sunday:
-church
-panera
-made another apron

5 comments:

anne said...

Where is the picture of this new apron? I want to see your handy work. :)

Robica said...

What was the emergency?

Kara said...

Anne: I'll show you the apron later. I can't put everything I make on the blog because I'm not sure what I'm going to use as gifts.

D: Apparently one of the engines was taking on water so the captain could only use one engine which makes the boat really hard to maneuver (ESPECIALLY in marinas).

Kara said...

Anne: I'll show you the apron later. I can't put everything I make on the blog because I'm not sure what I'm going to use as gifts.

D: Apparently one of the engines was taking on water so the captain could only use one engine which makes the boat really hard to maneuver (ESPECIALLY in marinas).

The Browne Fam said...

Hey there Kara!! Seems as though you have alot of exciting things happening! HOpe you're having a wonderful summer!
Miss ya lady!
:)